2/11/13

Bumper Madness!!!

The Bumper, what can I say. I can solely say that this part has been a royal pain! Ive been working on this part probably for the last 4 days and Iam still not done.
As you can clearly see from the jumbled mess I have here lol. I belive the biggest issue Ive had with this part so far is the blue prints really dont have all the measurements so Ive had to guess on alot of stuff, artist interpretation if you will lol.
So one of the solutions I thought of and seemed to have worked so far was to basically bring in the actual blue print into Sketchup and scale it best I could to the initial part above. That way I could at least try to trace around some of it and make some rough measurements.
Overall Iam pretty happy with it so far, still far from done but still happy with it.
Unfortunately Ill have to put this project on hold after this part is finished or by the weekend, due too needing to start prepping for a Convention Iam gonna be at. I will be having a table with my sister and Iam going to be selling my Perler bead art there. Well till next post.





No comments:

Post a Comment