5/28/12

Bare floor of the Koi Pump House.

Well its time finally for another update!! Between weather and work I wasn't able to work that much on the Koi pond, but with the help of my dad I was able to scrap together and cut what was needed to begin assembly of the floor of the pump house.
I have it put together with just some nails at the moment just to hold the shape, Iam hoping within the next couple days Ill be able to put it together permanently with deck screws.
The goal is by this weekend hopefully Ill be able to put in place with the 4 columns that will hold the walls up, of course if weather permits. (Fingers Crossed).
 Till the next update!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tys Katt!!, and sorry for the lateness of this reply, I need to get into the habit of checking this email more often lol.

      Delete