12/10/12

Roof with Tar Paper.

I can finally breath a sigh of relief now that the roof is pretty much done.
My dad has this week off for vacation, unfortunately I didn't, but that didn't stop us from getting as much done as whats shown here.
Due to time I never posted the corner truss pics up, they were much a pain as I was dreading they were. Most of the week was spend dodging the weather as it was pretty erratic. Luckily when it did rain it didnt rain for long. The Plywood took most of the week cutting and putting up, and when the days were done we ended up having to cover up the plywood with tarps due to the plywood we bought not being that weather proof (Hurray for trimming costs). Thankfully in almost 3 days of work it was all put up.
Tar paper was applied today and finished as well, some temporary cross struts were made to keep the loose ends of the tar paper from rolling up just in case.
Next up shingles, which we decided on due to cost of the Ondura panels we originally wanted to put up. Iam hoping this week those as well will be up. Here's hoping! If not things are gonna have to wait till after the new year. Till the next time.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for every other informative web site. The place else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a mission that I’m simply now working on, and I have been at the glance out for such info. Finally I read a very effective materia.
    זיפות גגות

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, glad my blog could help you out.

    ReplyDelete