1/11/13

Pirahna Plant Perler!

Well Ive been wanting to do this for a while and has been a good constructive way for me to do stuff on days that I cant work on the pond, and also on how easy it is to pick up and make one of these. So finally after a couple ones Ive done, which Ive given away as gifts, Ill have to dig up the photos of those. This will be the official (Non Official lol) first one I made.
The Piranha Plant from Mario Bros, this particular idea Ive checked around has been done alot, but I wanted my own. So after a couple of days between work and working on the pond here it is in all its completed glory.
Pretty easy honestly, bought the small pot at my local Ace Hardware and used some peat moss my sister had lying around. Other than that its been my current addiction lately lol and I cant wait to make more, all my old school favorite video games are now ripe for the picking, and I have a couple of original ideas floating around in my head Iam hoping to many people havnt done yet. Till next update!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment